mapi32.dll not found

Post by Boris B Mikhailo » Sat, 05 Jun 1999 04:00:00

I try to work with MAPI (WinNT 4.0), but I can't find MAPI32.DLL.
Does anybody know where can i take this library?

Thanks

Boris Mikhailov

mapi32.dll not found

Post by Boris B Mikhailo » Sat, 05 Jun 1999 04:00:00

Thanks all who will answer me.
Microsoft Outlook Express was installed only.
After installing Windows Messaging all work OK.

Boris Mikhailov

mapi32.dll not found

Post by Kaarle Kail » Wed, 09 Jun 1999 04:00:00

Outlook Express has the ActiveX library
C:\WINNT\system32\MSMAPI32.OCX
and it works with Outlook Express.

Documentation for VC++ is usually hard to find
but I converted once my application from mapi32.dll
to this one to avoid having to use the older Microsoft messaging
client.

Kaarle Kaila
http://www.iki.fi/kaila

Quote:> I try to work with MAPI (WinNT 4.0), but I can't find MAPI32.DLL.
> Does anybody know where can i take this library?

> Thanks

> Boris Mikhailov

1. Where to find a mapi32.dll 4.0.835.1381

I had a Outbox stuck problem with Windows
Messaging. Then I realized there is a two way.
1) Upgrade mapi32.dll  from Service Pack 3
version or from the  version Outlook 97/98.
2) Install Outlook 2000.

I choice the second solution but this is working
extremely slow. It takes me 20 minuts to send a
message. When I go to Enterprise
Manager|ServerName|Support Services|SQL
Mail|Properties
and push a Test button after 3 minut it will
say "Successfully started and stopped" also it
takes about 3 minut to run xp_sendmail procedure.

NOw I want to go back solution number one. And
looks like the best mapi32.dll version is
4.08351381.
I could not find it from anywhere. I found a
URL:http://solo.abac.com/dllarchive/M.html
and they have the  version  5.5.1960.0
and this version doesnt seem to work right.

Could you please help me from where I can find a
version 4.08351381 of mapi32.dll or could you
please send me by email if you have.

THank you very much in advance.

 Munkhnar Nyamjav, MCSD, MCDBA

Sent via Deja.com
http://www.deja.com/

2. New pricing

3. dll opends60.dll not found

4. HELP: Save as text in browser, from pl/sql

5. xp_sendmail - mapi32.dll problem ?

6. Reporting with sp

7. MAPI32.DLL

8. Pretty Funny

9. URGENT: MAPI32.DLL From Service Pack 3!!!!

11. i need MAPI32.DLL !!!

12. mapi32.dll

13. Anyone know how to use mapi32.dll?