Converting Access 2.0 DB to Access 1.0 or 1.1

Converting Access 2.0 DB to Access 1.0 or 1.1

Post by Louis M. Lel » Mon, 10 Apr 1995 04:00:00

Because the COMLYR that Microsoft put out for VB needs Access in order to read
2.0 .MDB files, I am in the need of a way to convert a very important Access
2.0 database to Access 1.0 or 1.1.

If some can direct me to a place where I might be able to find a utility that
does this conversion.

Thanks in advance.

-Lou

Converting Access 2.0 DB to Access 1.0 or 1.1

Post by Winfini » Tue, 11 Apr 1995 04:00:00

Why don't you just export it to an ascii delimited file and then import it
into Access version 1.X?

1. Converting Access 2.0 DB to Access 97 DB in VB code

Does anyone know if there is a way to convert an Access 2.0 database to an
Access 97 database within VB code?  I know you can convert it using Access
97 itself; however this is not a viable alternative since we must do the
conversion as part of a setup utility (and cannot assume that the PC being
setup will have Access 97).

Thanks,
Jeff

2. HELP:Disappearing Column

3. App tries to open DB as MS Access 1.1 fmt instead of 2.0

4. SELECT TOP *

5. Can I convert Access 1.1 to Access xx?

6. VFP Open Source Webserver is released

7. Delphi 1.0/Access 1.1 via ODBC

8. Help with understanding Error collection: DAO/ODBCDirect/Oracle8

9. access 1.1 ver 2.0

10. Try to open Access 1.1(2.0) : error 3041

11. Help: VB 3.0/Access 1.1/ 2.0 with Office 97

12. 1.1 access on a 2.0 machine