Where can I get the VB 3.0/Access 2.0 compatibility layer

Post by sph0.. » Wed, 02 Nov 1994 23:38:12

>Where can i get my hands on the compatiblility layer that will
>allow my vb3.0 apps read access 2.0 dbs?
>many thanks in advance!!!

ftp.microsoft.com
/Softlib/MSLFILES/comlyr.exe

kate wilson
ut health science center, houston

Where can I get the VB 3.0/Access 2.0 compatibility layer

Post by Thomas Ho » Wed, 02 Nov 1994 21:40:53

hi all!

subject line just about says it all:

Where can i get my hands on the compatiblility layer that will
allow my vb3.0 apps read access 2.0 dbs?

many thanks in advance!!!

p.s. please respond via post and, if convinient, via email

Post by nrw.. » Thu, 10 Nov 1994 04:29:04

>Where can i get my hands on the compatiblility layer that will
>allow my vb3.0 apps read access 2.0 dbs?

The compatability layer can be cound at:
   ftp.microsoft.com
   /Softlib/MSLFILES/comlyr.exe

There you go!

1. Compatibility Layer for VB 3.0 -> Access 2.0

Hello,

I am a programmer in Visual Basic 3.0 and i use the Access 2.0 Database
engine. But therefore i had to use a compatibility layer for Access 2.0
databases for VB. The problem is that this compatibility layer doesn't work
with Crystal Reports. Crystal doesn't recognize the Access 2.0 database
and the with the compatibility layer included installation program (for DOS)
for Crystal Reports only, hangs while he is searching some DLL and EXE files.

Who knows what i am do wrong.

Greeting Jack Hidding

2. Error 3167 - Record Is Deleted

3. how to jdbc with db2?

4. Install Access 2.0 Cmpt Layer w/o Access 2.0 for VB 3.0

5. connecting sqlplus client to a oracle7.3.3 server.

6. Accessing Access 2.0 database with VB3, ODBC 2.0 and Microsotf Jet Engine Compatibility Layer

7. Proximity/InfoText

8. Help for VB to Access 2.0 compatibility layer.

9. Can't Install 2.0 compatibility layer without Access 2.0

10. Microsoft Jet 2.0/Visual Basic 3.0 Compatibility Layer

11. VB 3.0 & Access 2.0 Compatibility

12. VB 3.0 & Access 2.0 compatibility problems