Error Message: "Cannot find Installable ISAM"

Error Message: "Cannot find Installable ISAM"

Post by Fernan » Wed, 24 Jan 1996 04:00:00

Im dev'ing an app in which i connect to a dBase IV file. Everything
works fine when im coding, once i create the .EXE i get the following
error message:

        Cannot find Installable ISAM

Click OK, then exits program. ???

I was getting the error message before when codeing, but fixed it by
checking my vb.ini.  I find it really weird???

Any help would be apprieciated..
Thanks

Post by Myakl » Thu, 25 Jan 1996 04:00:00

Quote:(Fernando) writes:

>Im dev'ing an app in which i connect to a dBase IV file. Everything
>works fine when im coding, once i create the .EXE i get the following
>error message:

>    Cannot find Installable ISAM

>Click OK, then exits program. ???

>I was getting the error message before when codeing, but fixed it by
>checking my vb.ini.  I find it really weird???

those VB.INI settings need to be copied toy our APP.INI, I think, and use
SetDefaultINI to point to it.

but dont quote me
- Mike

1. Erro : "cannot find installable isam"

After compile a program, when i execute the executable file apears the error
message.
"cannot find installable isam"

This program uses a Access 2000 database with ADO and DAO connections.

I need a solution for this problem.

Tnxs

Gualter Costa

Note :

This error message not appear when I run the program using Visual Basic.

In my machine i have installed  Windows 2000 (Portuguese) - Service Pack 3,
Visual Studio 6.0 - Service Pack 5 and

Access 2000, MDAC 2.7

2. hyperlink problem

3. oninit -i: "Cannot find message file"- Error Messages

4. BDE Current Username

5. "Couldn't find installable ISAM"

6. SQL help - How to insert a row

7. "Couldn′t find installable ISAM"

8. JDBC with Foxpro

9. "Could not find installable ISAM"

10. What's an "installable ISAM"?

11. TransferSpreadsheet always fails with error 3170 (cannot find installable ISAM driver)

12. Error Msg: Cannot find installable ISAM