Need help urgently

Post by fred » Tue, 04 Mar 1997 04:00:00

I am stuck on this and need to complete my project. I have this error :
Multiple records found, only one was expected.

My app consists of a simple Master grid and Child grid. I have two
buttons, a Checkout which adds a line to the child, and a Checkin which
allows the input of a date into an existing line. A Checkout also
decreases the ONhand qty. in the master, and a Checkin increases the
Onhand qty.
I use the table.edit, an assignment (to update qty's) or a table.append
(to add a line) , followed by table.post. The back end is a SQL server.
Sometimes I can do several Checkins and Checkouts without this error
message, sometimes after only a few this error message appears.

Thanks.
Fred