grids - type into?

Post by Geoff Thoma » Sun, 19 Oct 1997 04:00:00

I am using VB version 3.  Is it possible to type text into a grid cell?
(rather than placing the contents of a string into a cell).

1. grid type component that allows group headers/footers

Does anyone know of a "grid" type component that will allow stacked groups?
Can be read-only. So far non-modal print previews are not good enough .. I'm
looking for a component.

ex:   Customer XYZ
        Invoice 12345  $100.00  ......
        Invoice 13212  $250.00  ......
        --------------------------------
        Totals         $350.00 ....

      Customer ABC
        Invoice 23451  $ 50.00  ......
        Invoice 23212  $200.00  ......
        --------------------------------
        Totals         $250.00 ....

Thanks,

/\/\ichael.

2. tandem "leakage"

3. Newbie - Can you have a DropDown for a column in a Grid type control?

4. foreign key status

5. How to type into a Grid control cells

6. Solving the INETINFO crashes

7. which type of grid to use

8. Multiple Tables in a SQL statement

9. Special Type of Grid for Appointment Scheduler

10. Yes/No Type in Data Grid

11. Type, sub-type, and sub-sub-type database design

12. data grids/ms flex grids

13. how to gracefully remove a grid column (in middle of grid)