TRUEGRID FREEWARE !!!

Post by alla patt » Wed, 28 Feb 1996 04:00:00

Hello out there

  I thought this heading might get someones attention.  I don't
 have freeware but I am looking for it.I have visul basic 3.0 standard.
 I know I should upgrade but thats another story.  Can anybody tell me
 where or from who I can get "freeware" data-aware VBX add-ons like
 a grid, combo or list box that will work with my substandard.....
 I mean, standard edition of VB. Thanks very much and I hope I
 didn't get anybodies hopes up with my heading.

Thanks again

Alla

1. TrueGrid/SumTime?

We try to solve this kind of VB/TrueGrid problem....

(in Column properties)
Extension: DateDiff("h",ColumnText(4),ColumnText(3))
Statement doesn't give any sensible answear.

Format of ColumnText fields are "hh:mm"
Database is Access 2.0 and fieldtypes in there are Date/Time (ShortTime).

If someone knows how this kind of summary-problem can be solved - Please
tell us too.

2. concatenate columns in DB/2 for OS/2 - HOW TO DO ?

3. How to validate blank column in Truegrid

4. ERROR OCCURRED #63535

5. TrueGrid and JOIN Statement?

6. Displaying 2 Fields using DBList

7. Where can I buy TrueGrid ???

8. Connection pool and threads

9. Parameterized querydefs, dataControls, TrueGrid or SQL query problems

10. truegrid.vbx

11. TrueGrid Pro Problems

12. Unbound TrueGrid problem

13. Datagrid versus Truegrid