Good Sample Source Code

Post by Ted Jorda » Sun, 28 Mar 1999 04:00:00

I am about to write a pretty standard database application using VB6 to an
ODBC datasource and I thought it would be useful to look at some sample
source from working applications so I can prevent mistakes and pick-up some
tips.

Also, are the controls that come with VB6 usually sufficient for a real
application or is it more common to use third-party tools ?

Is there a well-known site for this sort of info ?  Any help would be much
appreciated.

Good Sample Source Code

Post by AVanPh » Mon, 29 Mar 1999 04:00:00

www.microsoft.com

1. dBase Win: Want Samples Source Code

In the dBase Win samples, for example, the Orders form makes an
interesting study, and I feel I could learn a lot from it except
that, it does not revert to Interface desing mode which would
let me both see the souce, and examine some of the event_handler
code.

Please tell me how to do this if you know.

Fred
Fred Phelan
Polymer Composites

2. Return selected fields from an EXECUTE?

3. VB Samples, APIs, Functions, Source-Codes,...

4. SQLDMO and replication

5. Cannot get sample XP source code to compile?

6. Foundation Read -- Why? What am I missing?

7. Sample source code sites ?

8. SQL SERVER Connection ERROR

9. sample vb5.0 source code for using MS-SQL Server pubs db

10. Database source code samples

11. Need source code of a sample database

12. dBase Win: Want Samples Source Code

13. How do I access samples and source code examples