Move from Access to VB

Post by chavalun ruengpanyathi » Fri, 16 Jan 1998 04:00:00

Does anyone know a good book or sample files to use VB with Database
(and  Crytal report) ?
because i want to move my applications from Access to VB.

Thanks in advance.

Move from Access to VB

Post by GuildBo » Sat, 17 Jan 1998 04:00:00

        What versions of Access and VB are you using?

On Thu, 15 Jan 1998 14:38:45 +0700, "chavalun ruengpanyathip"

>Does anyone know a good book or sample files to use VB with Database
>(and  Crytal report) ?
>because i want to move my applications from Access to VB.

>Thanks in advance.

Move from Access to VB

Post by chavalun ruengpanyathi » Fri, 23 Jan 1998 04:00:00

Does anyone know a good book or sample files to use VB with Database
(and  Crytal report) ?
because i want to move my applications from Access to VB.
(I'm using Access 95 and VB 5 Enterprise)

Thanks in advance.

1. Want to move from Access to VB

I just finished writing one project on Access using VBA.

If I want to write the same project in Visual Basic, instead of the
access plus VBA, how can I export the forms, reports to Visual Basic?

The main reason is I want the project to run on Windows without Access.
It is easy for me to upgrade to the program without sending the whole
database. Would you recommend some books about this issues?

2. ODBC conectivity

3. help! manual "autonumber" (moving from access to vb)

4. Automating Informix Database Environment Restore

5. Moving VB to VC & Access Database etc

6. negative device numbers

7. Moving tables from Access to SQL Server with VB

8. Validate by Calculation

9. Moving from Visual dBase to VB/Access

10. Move Access app to VB 6 Ent. Ed.

11. moving vb to vc & access database etc

12. Moving application to another PC. VB reads Access DB.

13. VB pgm moving from Access to Oracle