datagrid problem

Post by Shawn Dickerso » Sat, 08 Apr 2000 04:00:00

I'm trying to set up a datagrid to display all the data from a table1 which
is linked to another table3 via a foreign key table2. So all together there
are 3 tables.  table1 should display the data with respect to the foreign
key in table2(ie. Where application.autoid = gloapplicationautoid).
How do i get the RecordSource to recognize which gloapplicationautoid.
Because right now it pulls back everything in table3.

shawn

datagrid problem

Post by Peter Daniel » Sat, 08 Apr 2000 04:00:00

Are you using an ADODB.Recordset object to bind to the datasource?  If so, then
you can just filter your recordset based on your autoid, then refresh the grid.

--
Peter Daniels
Husband, Database Jedi, Avs fan

1. datagrid problem or SQL problem?

I'm trying to set up a datagrid to display all the data from a table1 which
is linked to another table3 via a foreign key table2. So all together there
are 3 tables.  table1 should display the data with respect to the foreign
key in table2(ie. Where application.autoid = gloapplicationautoid).
How do i get the RecordSource to recognize which gloapplicationautoid.
Because right now it pulls back everything in table3.

shawn

2. < Than etc

3. Recordset-DataGrid problem

4. SETUP of replication across Domains

5. dataGrid problems!!

6. New 800/888 Service Avalabale That will blow you away!!!!!!

7. DataGrid Problem

8. Help me with this problem

9. DataGrid problems

10. Help printing Datagrid Problem