Datagrid and mshflexgrid - programming

Post by cprayag » Sun, 20 Feb 2000 04:00:00

I need to set the datasource and datamember properties of a ADO datagrid
or mshflexgrid at runtime. Iam able to do this at design time from the
properties window, but my code for setting them during runtime is not
working. Please help.

Datagrid and mshflexgrid - programming

Post by chris petche » Mon, 21 Feb 2000 04:00:00

Dim MyRecordset as New Adodb.Recordset
MyRecordset.Open "SELECT * FROM MYTABLE",MyConnection

Set MSHFlexgrid.Recordset=MyRecordset

Quote:> I need to set the datasource and datamember properties of a ADO datagrid
> or mshflexgrid at runtime. Iam able to do this at design time from the
> properties window, but my code for setting them during runtime is not
> working. Please help.

1. Datagrid vs MSHflexgrid

Using adodc and textbox's with either Datagrid or MSHflexgrid.
When manually selecting a row, datagrid updated a textbox. However
mshflexgrid does not. Is there a way to make mshflexgrid update the
textbox automatically without adding event code?

In general, which is better datagrid or mshflexgrid? It seems like
most ADO examples use MSHflexgrid.

Gary...

VP Technology - Monitor Aerospace Corp.

2. how to attach files through java.sun.com

3. MSHflexgrid or datagrid

4. Another printing question

5. datagrid or mshFlexgrid

6. 'Version of resource DLL MSDASQL.DLL is not valid'

7. Datagrid or MSHflexgrid

8. stored procedure vs. sql statement...

9. MSHFlexGrid Program Error

10. Cannot format a MSHFlexgrid without delaying the program

11. Updating datagrid with requery, datagrid goes to top

12. Copy from Datagrid to datagrid

13. How can i clear the MSHFLEXGRID without CLEAR - Como limpar a GRID sem usar CLEAR