Anybody tried Oterro?

Post by Greg Monac » Fri, 23 May 1997 04:00:00

Anyone tried Oterro?  What did you think?  Can you use SQL calls from VB,
recordsets, etc.

Is it as robust as advertised (I know ... nothing is...).

How does it occur to Access?  More concurrent users, more records?

Greg Monaco

Anybody tried Oterro?

Post by Doug Arnol » Wed, 28 May 1997 04:00:00

The writeup that it received in "InfoWorld" made me look twice at the
publish date of the article - just to make sure it wasn't an April Fools
joke. If this thing works as advertised it should definately be
interesting. Hopefully someone out there will let us know...
--
Doug A.

1. Anybody tried connecting to a ProgreSQL server?

I need to have a Database server on a Unix system (probably Linux,
maybe HP-UX), and the two big requirement are that the server be free
and that it can connect to a Delphi program I'm writing.  Has anybody
tried ProgreSQL?  Anything I should know about it?  Does it do ODBC?

I would appreciate any feedback or suggestions that you may have.

-- Stephen Wilhelm
-- Mississippi College
-- Accademic Computing

2. Test posting - please ignore

3. Anybody tried connecting to AS from Java client?

4. CRC, hash & Co.

5. Have anybody tried HyperStar ??

6. HELP!! PLEASE!! This is Interesting. Errors with Data Environment (VB, ASP, IIS)

7. Anybody tried Tom Rettig's Office?

8. codes examples

9. Anybody tried XQL?

10. Has anybody tried Unidata on Linux yet?

11. Anybody tried out dBase for Windows

12. Anybody tried Oracle 9i on Apple OSX ?

13. Anybody tried JavaBlend?