Access 2.0 and VB 4.0 - converting forms

Access 2.0 and VB 4.0 - converting forms

Post by Colette Treanto » Sat, 08 Feb 1997 04:00:00

I was wondering if there is a product that will convert Access 2.0 forms
to VB 4.0 forms? We would like to use Access as the backend only and use
VB as the front end. The problem being is that I have already created
several applications in Access 2.0 and I really don't want to redevelop
them in VB. I know Access 2.0 is Access Basic, but even converting my
application from 2.0 to Access 95 is a nightmare.

Thanks in advance

COLETTE TREANTOS

Access 2.0 and VB 4.0 - converting forms

Post by Dag Sund » Sat, 08 Feb 1997 04:00:00

Rewriting from scratch is the only solution
you can live with over time. (IMHO)

Dag.

> I was wondering if there is a product that will convert Access 2.0 forms
> to VB 4.0 forms? We would like to use Access as the backend only and use
> VB as the front end. The problem being is that I have already created
> several applications in Access 2.0 and I really don't want to redevelop
> them in VB. I know Access 2.0 is Access Basic, but even converting my
> application from 2.0 to Access 95 is a nightmare.

> Thanks in advance

> COLETTE TREANTOS

1. Converting Access 2.0 form to VB

Is there any product out there that can convert an Access form into either a
VB program or into an executable?  Thanks.

Jeffrey Slifer                                      Lehigh University
217 E. Morton St.                                   EECS Deparment

(610)954-8906

2. Data pages

3. VB 4.0, Access 2.0, or VC++ 2.0?

4. sql server 2000 and windows 2003 web edition

5. DAO 2.5 / Access 2.0 / VB 4.0 / NT Server Access MDB corruption problem

6. Compacting Microsoft Access Database via ADO problem

7. VB 4.0 32 bit Access 2.0 access

8. INVALID QUERY in MS Query with column alias...

9. Converting Access 2.0 DB to Access 97 DB in VB code

10. Help: convert access 2.0 to access 97 using VB 5.0

11. Convert from Access forms to VB forms.

12. Converting Access Forms to VB Forms

13. Converting Access forms to VB forms