TRUE DBGRID Problem with headings

Post by Edward Oro » Fri, 26 Jul 1996 04:00:00

Hi,

I've switched over to the new TRUE DBGRID and
now am having a problem with the column headings...
how do I make the headings center the way they
did in the old DBGRID? The box to select this
has been removed .

Can anyone help?

Thanks

Edward Oros

Post by Michael V. Chernen » Sat, 27 Jul 1996 04:00:00

wrote these melifluous words, full of wisdom and thoughtful reflections:

~~~Hi,

~~~I've switched over to the new TRUE DBGRID and
~~~now am having a problem with the column headings...
~~~how do I make the headings center the way they
~~~did in the old DBGRID? The box to select this
~~~has been removed .

~~~Can anyone help?

Sorry, man:

I was using this same P.O.S. (piece of shit, as opposed to the point of sale)
till it became clear that I would most likely fail to meet the deadline hunting
for their fu...nny patches: you install a patch in good faith to correct the bug
there is only to find out that a couple of new ones are there now!

I spent about $100 in long distance calls to their customer support (being
mainly put on the hold - no wonder with the product of such quality), and
finally switched to Sheridan's grid.

The bastards *ed up completely the good thing they once had!

1. APEX True DBGrid vs. Sheridan DATA WIDGETS DBGrid

Does anyone out there have experience with one or both of these DBGrids in
unbound mode?  Do you have strong feelings about the quality of either
product?

I am currently using the APEX True DBGrid in unbound extended mode.  I am
happy with the performance of the grid, but the code provided by APEX for
the _unboundDataReadEx event is not the easiest to understand.  I downloaded
Sheridan's DBGrid and reviewed their code for the same event and it reads
very well.  As a result, I am a little concerned about the maintainability
of my current DBGrid choice.

Anyone out their have any opinions?

Thanks
Kouroche

2. ADO Error #3706

3. Multiple !start

4. REQ: True DBGrid problem

5. Dependent Objects in scripts

6. True DBGrid 1.0 refresh problems

7. ASP, SQL 7 and NT Authentication

8. ADO serverside cursor, DB2Connect , True DBgrid problem

9. HELP: True DBGrid Problems - access violation

10. TRUE DBGRID display problem - Help or my dog will bark

11. Q: True DBGrid problem