Seeking Crystal Reports/Info Consultant

Post by Robert L. Pallon » Fri, 11 Apr 1997 04:00:00

Looking for  a Crystal Reports/Info programming consultant for a
short-term assignment.  If you are interested or have information on
someone who may be available, please let me know at this address:

Thanks

-Bob Pallone

(University of Pennsylvania, Office of Development & Alumni Relations,
Infor mation Services Division)

1. Southern CA, Crystal Reports/Crystal Info expert needed, consultant

My client is searching for a person skilled in Crystal Reports,
Crystal Info and SQL-Net  who has good knowledge of the Oracle
database for a 3 month contract in Southern California.
You will be designing from given specifications and must be able to
work independently. The position is open now.
Call Roy at 516 724 7300 ext 104
The Red Hook Technology Group.......www.rht.com

Independents and recruiters are welcome.
I have contracts in all areas ofIinformation Technology

2. Send Mail Script Step?

3. Crystal Reports and Crystal Info

4. SETUP

5. More fin de siecle tripe

6. Pick Consultant info sought For Comlinear Corp.- Revisited

7. Informix on Symmetrix 5000 with EMC

8. Announcement: Easily integrate Crystal Reports with Remedy with UFLTimeZone for Crystal Reports

9. Crystal Report 6 and Crystal Report 8

10. Editing Crystal reports without Crystal Reports

11. Crystal Info/Reports vs ADO

12. Crystal Reports/Info and ADO