Looking for VB Part-Time Contract Work

Post by C&H Waffor » Thu, 13 Jul 2000 04:00:00

Anyone know of a good site for finding part-time contract work.  I have
great skills and would like to use them to make some extra money outside my
fulltime job.

Thanks

Clyde

Looking for VB Part-Time Contract Work

Post by magniv18_2.. » Sat, 22 Jul 2000 04:00:00

freeagent.com is pretty good
maybe guru.com

Quote:> Anyone know of a good site for finding part-time contract work.  I have
> great skills and would like to use them to make some extra money outside my
> fulltime job.

> Thanks

> Clyde

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy.

Looking for VB Part-Time Contract Work

Post by Ian Pidgeo » Sun, 23 Jul 2000 04:00:00

Where are you located?

I am looking for a part time programmer in Sydney, Australia.