True DBGrid question

Post by Marianne Tegelstr » Sat, 03 Aug 1996 04:00:00

        Hello all!

        I need some help.
        I have a wide TDBGrid with many columns.  Now I would like to
        keep the first column visible when scrolling right. Is this possible??

        Thanks in advance

        Marianne Tegelstrom-Vikstrom
        Argentum System AB
        Skelleftea, Sweden

ARGENTUM SYSTEM AB
snail: Box 197, 931 22 Skelleftea, SWEDEN

Tel : +46-910-46700; Fax : +46-910-46701

1. APEX True DBGrid vs. Sheridan DATA WIDGETS DBGrid

Does anyone out there have experience with one or both of these DBGrids in
unbound mode?  Do you have strong feelings about the quality of either
product?

I am currently using the APEX True DBGrid in unbound extended mode.  I am
happy with the performance of the grid, but the code provided by APEX for
the _unboundDataReadEx event is not the easiest to understand.  I downloaded
Sheridan's DBGrid and reviewed their code for the same event and it reads
very well.  As a result, I am a little concerned about the maintainability
of my current DBGrid choice.

Anyone out their have any opinions?

Thanks
Kouroche

2. Need info on 4GL Path Analyzer for Informix

3. Apex True DBGrid usage question.

4. Error while inserting memo datatype in Access

5. APEX True DBGrid vs. Sheridan DATA WIDGETS DBGrid

6. How, using I4GL, do you evaluate a numerical expression held in a CHAR variable?

7. True DBGrid

8. DTS help

9. True DBGrid Pro 6.0

10. VB4 Unbound True DBGrid to display data

11. True DBGrid

12. True DBGrid patch released

13. True DBGrid & RDO