VB 4.0 and GRID Control

Post by WebMa » Sun, 06 Jun 1999 04:00:00

Im trying to find a way to assign a backcolor to individual cells in the
grid control.  All I seem to be able to do is do all the cells.  Is there a
way to do individual cells.

Bryan

VB 4.0 and GRID Control

Post by ron de brui » Sun, 06 Jun 1999 04:00:00

you need the dbgridpro from Apex
look here

http://www.apexsc.com/
http://www.apexsc.com/samples/

Ron

WebMan heeft geschreven in bericht ...

Quote:>Im trying to find a way to assign a backcolor to individual cells in the
>grid control.  All I seem to be able to do is do all the cells.  Is there a
>way to do individual cells.

>Bryan

1. Help with VB 4.0 DB grid controls?

I've run into a few problems using the pre-included DB grid controls
with the Professional Version of VB 4.0.

1) First, how can I add items programmatically to the DB grid control?
The help file mentions that it can be done but there is no
documentation so far that I can find or an example that I could learn
from.

2) When a form is loading, is it possible to set the filter on the DB
grid control before it loads, i.e. avoid loading the recordset once,
then filtering & sorting it?

3) Is there anything special that needs to be entered when a filtered
record set with a front of a DB Grid to add new records? When I did
this, it would not allow any typing to add a new record to the
recordset?

Thanks for any replies in advance.

Aaron Striegel
ISU Extension Service

http://www.public.iastate.edu/~magico/pba.html

2. Why didn't prgs go in with exe?

3. Masking a VB error on the Data grid control

4. Problem in migrating from PSQL7 to PSQL2000

5. Grid Controls in VB 3.0

6. Startup in Oracle Enterprise Manager

7. VB 3.0 - Grid Control Example

8. Connection error when using OLEDB connection vs. when using DSN

9. Dates and Bound Control in VB 4.0

10. Control Merge Print of Word in VB 4.0

11. Disappearing Controls on Tab OCX (VB 4.0)

12. Problems with data control in VB 4.0 and ODBC data sources

13. Vb 4.0 Problems updating Text Boxes from Combo Box linked to Data Control