Give me some hints pls, Help pls

Post by C.S. » Wed, 16 Jun 1999 04:00:00

I m a new user of VB. Would any help me or give me some hints about my
project!!
The project description as below:
A manager of a small fast food shop want to have a point-of-sales
program that can keep track of how many items sold and the amount
received. The shop has the following offers:
Soups: beef,portk,mushroom
Sandwiches: chicken,egg,ham
Drinks: cola,soda,beer
The manager wants to have a simple push button interface that has one
button corresponding to one kind of food. To place an order of three
corn soups, the operator needs to press the button three times. A
[Submit] button completes the order and prints a receipt that show the
details of the order with the total amount charged. In addition, a
record of the transaction amount shall be written to a log while records
of the items sold shall be written to another log. A [Cancel] button
shall abort the order and clear the items of the current order.
An Access databse named as [pos.mdb] contains three tables :
{items},{transamt},and {sold}.
The {items} contains details of the items. An {id} field is the key for
the item. A {desc} is the name of the item. An {uprice} is the unit
price for the item.
The {transamt} contains the amount for each order. An {id} field is the
key for the transaction that make up by the date and the order number of
the date. The format of it is yyyymmddnnnn. The {amt} is the amount for
the order.
The {sold} contains the items sold for each other. An {tranid} field is
the same key as in the {transamt}. An {id} is as the {id} field in the
{items}. The {ounits} is the number of units ordered.

1. Help pls, Give me some hints pls

[...]

email me pls

2. GUIDs being treated as strings - ouch

3. VB5 & A97: network problem

4. Pls give me some hints about RAID

5. SQL Server 2k and Analysis Services XML

6. Data replication pls pls help

7. OK-TULSA-25015--ORACLE-DBA Skills-RDBMS-GUI-Oracle DBA

8. Data replication with Access pls pls help

9. Snapshot agent fails !!! Pls Pls Help

10. Problem connecting to Access2000 database...pls, pls help.

11. Give me a solution pls

12. a simple cursor gives me PLS-00801: internal error [74303]