help - data environment and data reports

help - data environment and data reports

Post by r.. » Sat, 16 Jan 1999 04:00:00

i have created a report using an SQL in the data environment.  I need
to be able to redefine the SQL to give the user the choice of which
data to print.

VB seems to ignore my statement.

assistance appreciated...

help - data environment and data reports

Post by RPC » Tue, 19 Jan 1999 04:00:00

I am also stuck on the same problem. If you find the answer I would
appreciate it if you would forward it to me.

Thanks,
Roger

>i have created a report using an SQL in the data environment.  I need
>to be able to redefine the SQL to give the user the choice of which
>data to print.

>VB seems to ignore my statement.

>assistance appreciated...

1. Help! Data Report without Data Environment

Help!!!

Is there a way to generate a Data Report using a recordset generated
at run time?  I have not been able to find anything other than using
the Data Environment system.

I have generated the 2 different recordsets that I want to use but
don't know how to pass them on to "bind" them to the Data Report.

Thanks,
Freddie

Remove the .nospam from my email address to reply!

2. Scroll bar on a picture box?

3. VB6 Data Environment & Data Report

4. BLOB update

5. Data Environment / Data Report / Changing database file at run time

6. Create attached table

7. Data Environment / Data Report Problem

8. Minnesota - Oracle Developmental DBA

9. MNS VB 6.0 Data Environment and Data Report Run time problem

10. Data Report without Data Environment

11. Data Report Designer and Data Environment

12. Showing parameters pass to data environment in data report header