Creating .DLL using Informix ESQLC

Post by Pete » Sun, 06 Jun 1999 04:00:00

I have to develop with VC++5.0 .DLL's for WIN NT 4.0 using Informix ESQLC.
Who can help me?

Peter

Creating .DLL using Informix ESQLC

Post by Georg Kowatsc » Wed, 16 Jun 1999 04:00:00

ups
i develop with vc 6.0 and oracle ESQL/C
whats your problem

>I have to develop with VC++5.0 .DLL's for WIN NT 4.0 using Informix ESQLC.
>Who can help me?

>Peter

1. Creating a DLL in VB4 using MAPI and ODBC32.DLL

I am trying to create a DLL in VB4.0 . This DLL will be used to get data
out of my html form, and through it into the SQL database via the
ODBC32.DLL. Also, I want to email the person who filled out the form using
MAPI.DLL. If anyone has done any of these things I would appreciate any
help you can give, as I can't get the calls to the Dll's to work.

2. Compressing dumps before network copy

3. Couldn't create a linked server to INFORMIX using Informix OleDb provider

4. ListBox Questain

5. W4GL ESQLC to DLL

6. advice

7. Problem Using a function thats in a dll I created

8. Function To Fill Combo Box

9. Creating a MS-Windows DLL using esql/c for DOS

10. Create Extended Stored Procedure by using VB 6.0 Dll

11. How do you create a DLL using VB6?

12. Interesting Problem- Esqlc/Informix

13. shared memory connection from 32 bit esqlc to 64 bit informix