what is the accepted method or methods to save data expressed in a

what is the accepted method or methods to save data expressed in a

Post by enoe.. » Tue, 25 Aug 1998 04:00:00

treeview control in vb5.

to populate the control and then carry updates back to the database.

thanks,

enoemos

1. ODBC Express: DoUpdate method

Here's a question for ODBC Express users.  I'm using the 16-bit version
(1.2) to get to an Access database.  I can look at and modify fields,
and update records using the DoUpdate method of the THstmt.  However,
when I try to do the same thing to a table which has a Memo field, I get
an "Error in SQL statement" message, and GPF.  Life is good if I use SQL
to do a direct update, but I don't want to have to do that.  Any ideas?

2. TCP slow to initialize on some clients

3. ADO find method compare with DAO findfirst method...

4. Date

5. Update method and Requery method

6. Accessing PROGRESS database across platforms

7. Preliminary statistics for The Binary Sort Access Method [BSAM], a sorting method

8. Method to save image or file in database

9. recordset.save method?

10. ADO's Save method

11. DTS Save As method then Import back in?