Outlook Express

Post by j.clar » Fri, 17 Nov 2000 04:00:00

Can any one help .I want to pass data to Outlook Express i.e Subject and
Message Text ,any ideas ?

1. Using outlook/outlook express in multi-boot system

I have a computer with multi boot.
I want to know if there is anyway that I can cause outlook to use the same
user etc for both boots.
One is Win 200 Prof and the other is Win 2000 Pref Server.

Outlook uses two separate areas to save the data and it means that when I am
in one I cannot see the messages I received in the other.

Jonathan Blitz
AnyKey Limited
Israel

2. Database Structure Comparison Tool

3. ADO and Outlook/Outlook express

4. Which (where) is noise file? Help, Please

5. Connecting to AD and Outlook / Outlook Express

6. VB, Access 97, RDO

7. Help with URL LINKKS WITHIN OUTLOOK and OUTLOOK EXPRESS

8. Oracle Evaluations

9. MS Outlook & OutLook Express - Address Book

10. Import Outlook Express Databases ?

11. Outlook Express Patch

12. import address book from outlook express and netscape

13. outlook express