ADO and dbase3 file problem

Post by mokt » Thu, 15 Jun 2000 04:00:00

HI:
    I try to use the ADO connection as below it does not work.

 set cnn = new ADODC.Connection
   cnn.Connectionstring = "DSN=DBASE3File"
  cnn.open  <----- here it will prompt me error.

Also, it i use ado control with a DBGrid control to open a dbase3
database file, I can view it but not allow me to edit or add (it prompt
not enough info to refresh the Grid ....)

It there anyway i can do it, please help

Mok

1. ADO for DBase3 file problem

 HI:
     I try to use the ADO connection as below it does not work.

  set cnn = new ADODC.Connection
    cnn.Connectionstring = "DSN=DBASE3File"
   cnn.open  <----- here it will prompt me error.

 Also, it i use ado control with a DBGrid control to open a dbase3
 database file, I can view it but not allow me to edit or add (it prompt

 not enough info to refresh the Grid ....)

 It there anyway i can do it, please help

 Mok

2. VBScript connecting to SQL 2000

3. ADO and Dbase3 file error

4. ORA-6401

5. Problem with porting old DBase3 files to pdx

6. Lab scripts for Oracle 8.0 DBA ILT Courses

7. Converting DBase3+ to text files?

8. Default domain in SQL Server 7

9. How to pack/reindex DBase3 files?

10. Dbase3 NDX file format needed