Graphic methods

Post by Christian C?t » Mon, 13 Apr 1998 04:00:00

        Seriously, I'm not a moron, but I need some help. Can anyone suggest a way
or method to write code for "fill" (like in paint) or how to work with Long
type color references ? Thanks in advance

Chris

1. VFP3 - Printing Graphic Methods Question

There are several ways of looking at this:
1. The graphic methods are new object oriented extensions, while SET PRINT ON and SET DEVICE TO
PRINT are for backward compatibility with previous FP versions.
2. SET PRINT ON and SET DEVICE TO PRINT *never* (even in previous versions) echoed _everything_
on the screen to the printer anyway, so one wouldn't expect them to be fully compliant with the
new graphics methods.
3. The methods only apply to the screen and Form objects, so you wouldn't expect them to apply
to the printer object (if there was one).

My personal opinion is that the only really safe way to access the printer from inside Windows
(using FPW2.x or VFP) is to use the Report Writer.

   Alex D. Baxter of the Asymptomatic Carotid Surgery Trial (ACST).
        Administered from St. Mary's Hospital Medical School,
 a constituent college of Imperial College, University of London, UK.

2. Oracle Client on Windows 2000

3. Plugin or method to edit graphic in FM4

4. Importing Btrieve tables to MsAccess DB

5. Help:Saving Graphic Image Into A BLOB Graphic Field In Paradox Table

6. MS Licensing

7. Viewing graphics file names of inserted graphics

8. Problem calling db2 linked server SP using OPENQUERY

9. Creating Graphics to load machines work (like Gantt’s graphics)

10. Graphic types in Graphic Object field

11. Update method and Requery method

12. Preliminary statistics for The Binary Sort Access Method [BSAM], a sorting method