Apex True DBGrid usage question.

Post by LRB » Fri, 18 Oct 1996 04:00:00

   I am using Apex s/w's True DBGrid v4.0.0101.  I'm new to using this
control, but I've found most of it pretty simple.  However, I have not been
able to figure out how to remove things (get a reference to them) from the
SelBookmarks collection after a user has selected multiple rows from the
grid.  I keep getting errors like 'Not an object'.  I'm not certain what
I'm doing wrong, especially since the Count property is accurately
reflecting how many the user selects.  Could someone please reply to this
(I'm getting to be late on implementing it)!?!?    Either post a response
here or send it to me at

Thanx in advance for your help!

1. APEX True DBGrid vs. Sheridan DATA WIDGETS DBGrid

Does anyone out there have experience with one or both of these DBGrids in
unbound mode?  Do you have strong feelings about the quality of either
product?

I am currently using the APEX True DBGrid in unbound extended mode.  I am
happy with the performance of the grid, but the code provided by APEX for
the _unboundDataReadEx event is not the easiest to understand.  I downloaded
Sheridan's DBGrid and reviewed their code for the same event and it reads
very well.  As a result, I am a little concerned about the maintainability
of my current DBGrid choice.

Anyone out their have any opinions?

Thanks
Kouroche

2. Cant load SQL Server on Windows98

3. OLAP Services Qtns

4. APEX Releases True DBGrid Pro 5.0

5. rollback tran

6. Apex True DBGrid

7. GP Fault

8. APEX announces True DBGrid Pro 5.0

9. Apex True DBGrid: Annoying delete row behavior

10. Apex True Grid/Remote Data Control Question

11. Apex True Grid vs. Sh

12. Apex True Grid vs. Sheridan Data Wid