Problems with Ingres and BDE configuration - idapi.cfg (0/1)

Problems with Ingres and BDE configuration - idapi.cfg (0/1)

Post by Gerhard Hofma » Wed, 28 Feb 1996 04:00:00

I tried to access an Ingres database from a Delphi application using
Intersolv ODBC driver ver. 2.1.

Unfortunately, I got a lot of general protection faults. I suppose
that my BDE configuration is not correct.

This article contains a copy of my idapi.cfg. The name of the driver
is ODBC_test, the name of the alias is odbctest.

Please could anyone have a look at it and tell me what's wrong?

Thanx in advance,
Gerhard Hofmann

1. Problems with Ingres and BDE configuration - idapi.cfg (0/1)

I tried to access an Ingres database from a Delphi application using
Intersolv ODBC driver ver. 2.1.

Unfortunately, I got a lot of general protection faults. I suppose
that my BDE configuration is not correct.

This article contains a copy of my idapi.cfg. The name of the driver
is ODBC_test, the name of the alias is odbctest.

Please could anyone have a look at it and tell me what's wrong?

Thanx in advance,
Gerhard Hofmann

2. SQL 6.5 Servers Database Full

3. Problems with Ingres and BDE configuration - idapi.cfg (1/1)

4. ---> Great Oppportunity for Sybase DBA (recruiter) (revised)

5. retieve columns data type using JDBC without having a resultset

6. ALIAS IN idapi.cfg AND PDOXWORK.CFG

7. Help Please! Select statement return only one row...

8. Lotus Notes ODBC and BDE IDAPI Configuration

9. Changing IDAPI.CFG from programm

10. alternative idapi.cfg file

11. Pdox Win 5.0 - Idapi & Net.cfg

12. Idapi.CFG