memory leak on vitual memory

Post by HO Chee Che » Fri, 10 Sep 1999 04:00:00

i have a serious vitual memory leak in my vb program on nt 4. in the
program, i access a lot Access database and the frequency is pretty high
too. i have check all my code and all 'open' is pairing with 'close' . the
Access driver version i used was 4.00.4202.
i used to use 4.00.3711 which gave problem in memory leak, but after the
change to 4.00.4202, it gave a little improvement to the memory control, yet
the vitual memory still shooting up non-stop (85mb and still growing).
please help.

1. memory leak in vitual memory

i have a serious vitual memory leak in my vb program on nt 4. in the
program, i access a lot Access database and the frequency is pretty high
too. i have check all my code and all 'open' is pairing with 'close' . the
Access driver version i used was 4.00.4202.
i used to use 4.00.3711 which gave problem in memory leak, but after the
change to 4.00.4202, it gave a little improvement to the memory control, yet
the vitual memory still shooting up non-stop (85mb and still growing).
please help.

2. DAO/Jet, ODBC, RDO, ad nausem questions

3. SQL Server seems to leak memory until complete out of memory

4. Oracle contract position NY NYC-Metro

5. Memory Leak - Running out of Virtual Memory

6. SQL Cursors + UNICODE data

7. OLE Automation Problems - MEMORY HOG (Memory Leak?)

8. Vitual Memory

9. memory leak when processing OLAP cube with DLL

10. sql server 7 memory leak

11. Memory Leak

12. Huge SQL Server memory leak?