What is the OTERRO database engine for VB?

What is the OTERRO database engine for VB?

Post by David Ballantyn » Sat, 28 Jun 1997 04:00:00

A collegue mentioneda NEW VB specific SQL database engine called OTERRO.  I
am told it is very fast and fully VB compatible.  Does anyone know anything
about it?  Is anyone using it yet and if so how good is it?

Kindest Regards
David

What is the OTERRO database engine for VB?

Post by Kevin R. Benedic » Sat, 28 Jun 1997 04:00:00

There is an Oterro website at http://www.oterro.com

Quote:> A collegue mentioneda NEW VB specific SQL database engine called OTERRO.
> am told it is very fast and fully VB compatible.  Does anyone know
anything
> about it?  Is anyone using it yet and if so how good is it?

> Kindest Regards
> David

1. Oterro database engine-evaluation copy

Microrim has made an evaluation copy of the Oterro database engine
available at http://www.oterro.com
--
                     ********************************
                     *    Kevin Benedict            *

                     ********************************

2. If second of GETDATE() is odd?

3. Oterro database

4. How do I open a database with user other then 'admin'?

5. VB + databases: I am looking for resources, ie: reference books

6. "Selectivity" of a column

7. I am migrating my system VB with Oracle for VB with SQLServer

8. Errors of Using DSO in C#

9. TinyDB database engine for VB

10. Database Engine for VB, which one?

11. Please help, I am new to Jet Engine and SQL