Running a DTS stored in bas module

Post by Catali » Wed, 07 Aug 2002 06:43:53

Hi all,

Can anybody tell me how to call and execute a DTS from a VB application. I
created the DTS package using the SQL designer, I saved as a VB module and I
included the module in the VB project. Now, what do I have to do to run the
DTS?

Thank you.

Catalin

1. Can you pass form to a module (*.bas)??

Hello,

I am in between a beginner and intermediate in VB6.  I have 2 forms,
frmA and frmB.  Many text boxes and combo boxes on each form have the
same name.  Is  there a way of calling a public function to clear the
fields in both forms that can be viable for both forms?  -If so, what is
it?  Do I need to pass the form and how do I do that???  Thanks.  A code
snippet and/or syntax would be greatly appreciated.

Thank You

2. pgsql-server/src backend/executor/execMain.c b ...

3. class vs bas module

4. passthrough-query on a ingres-database

5. Role of modules/.bas and EXEs?

6. US/TX Oracle DBA SAP Basis Full Time

7. HOW DO YOU: Access the data control from bas.module

8. problems with replication of Access database

9. DTS browse different files and run module

10. VB Module from DTS how do I run in VB

11. Using CGI32.BAS and DBSAMPLE-32.BAS

12. Execute a .bas DTS package from VB!!