Which Program can convert a F&A-Table to a Paradox or DBase-Table

Which Program can convert a F&A-Table to a Paradox or DBase-Table

Post by Thomas G. Liesn » Sun, 31 Dec 1899 09:00:00

Hello,

I'm looking for a program to convert a F&A-Table to Paradox or DBase.
The BDE from D1 doesn't support this format and i found no programm,
which allows access to the table...

Thanx,
Thomas G. Liesner

Perhaps you can send me an eMail, too ...

Post by Markku Nevalaine » Sun, 31 Dec 1899 09:00:00

> Hello,

> I'm looking for a program to convert a F&A-Table to Paradox or DBase.
> The BDE from D1 doesn't support this format and i found no programm,
> which allows access to the table...

Are you sure it's F&A (Fragen & Antwortet or something)
and not Q&A ?

Which Program can convert a F&A-Table to a Paradox or DBase-Table

Post by Thomas G. Liesn » Sun, 31 Dec 1899 09:00:00

>>=20
>> Hello,
>>=20
>> I'm looking for a program to convert a F&A-Table to Paradox or DBase.
>> The BDE from D1 doesn't support this format and i found no programm,
>> which allows access to the table...
=20
>Are you sure it's F&A (Fragen & Antwortet or something)=20
>and not Q&A ?

If the databases have the same format in the german and the english
version, then it's Question & Answer.

So long,
Thomas G. Liesner