Compatibility Layer for VB 3.0 -> Access 2.0

Compatibility Layer for VB 3.0 -> Access 2.0

Post by Jack Hiddi » Wed, 22 Feb 1995 13:06:20

Hello,

I am a programmer in Visual Basic 3.0 and i use the Access 2.0 Database
engine. But therefore i had to use a compatibility layer for Access 2.0
databases for VB. The problem is that this compatibility layer doesn't work
with Crystal Reports. Crystal doesn't recognize the Access 2.0 database
and the with the compatibility layer included installation program (for DOS)
for Crystal Reports only, hangs while he is searching some DLL and EXE files.

Who knows what i am doing wrong.

Greeting Jack Hidding

1. Compatibility Layer for VB 3.0 -> Access 2.0

Hello,

I am a programmer in Visual Basic 3.0 and i use the Access 2.0 Database
engine. But therefore i had to use a compatibility layer for Access 2.0
databases for VB. The problem is that this compatibility layer doesn't work
with Crystal Reports. Crystal doesn't recognize the Access 2.0 database
and the with the compatibility layer included installation program (for DOS)
for Crystal Reports only, hangs while he is searching some DLL and EXE files.

Who knows what i am do wrong.

Greeting Jack Hidding

2. Paradox tables

3. Where can I get the VB 3.0/Access 2.0 compatibility layer

4. Job Posting for Senior Log Analyst/ Manager of Information Svcs.

5. Install Access 2.0 Cmpt Layer w/o Access 2.0 for VB 3.0

6. Improve security with weakPasswords?!

7. Accessing Access 2.0 database with VB3, ODBC 2.0 and Microsotf Jet Engine Compatibility Layer

8. US-NY-SALESLOGIX CONSULTANT / ORACLE

9. Help for VB to Access 2.0 compatibility layer.

10. Can't Install 2.0 compatibility layer without Access 2.0

11. Microsoft Jet 2.0/Visual Basic 3.0 Compatibility Layer

12. VB 3.0 & Access 2.0 compatibility problems

13. Problem with VB 3.0 and Access 2.0 compatibility