Southern CA, Crystal Reports/Crystal Info expert needed, consultant

Southern CA, Crystal Reports/Crystal Info expert needed, consultant

Post by J. Roy Ca » Mon, 23 Sep 1996 04:00:00

My client is searching for a person skilled in Crystal Reports,
Crystal Info and SQL-Net  who has good knowledge of the Oracle
database for a 3 month contract in Southern California.
You will be designing from given specifications and must be able to
work independently. The position is open now.
Call Roy at 516 724 7300 ext 104
The Red Hook Technology Group.......www.rht.com

Independents and recruiters are welcome.
I have contracts in all areas ofIinformation Technology