Colors in cells on DBgrid ?

Post by Henrik T. Poulse » Sun, 31 Dec 1899 09:00:00

Hi
I have this app. where I would like for each row to fill out a cell with a
specific color depending on a text value in the connected datasource.

So basically my question is: How do I use different colors in cells in the
same column in a DBGrid ?

thanks in advance

regards

Henrik T. Poulsen

Colors in cells on DBgrid ?

Post by Bojan Cekrli » Sun, 31 Dec 1899 09:00:00

Quote:>Hi
>I have this app. where I would like for each row to fill out a cell with a
>specific color depending on a text value in the connected datasource.

>So basically my question is: How do I use different colors in cells in the
>same column in a DBGrid ?

Try using the OnDrawColumnCell and than paining it manually (by drawing onto
cell's Canvas).

Bojan

Colors in cells on DBgrid ?

Post by Richard Cart » Sun, 31 Dec 1899 09:00:00

: I have this app. where I would like for each row to fill out a cell with a
: specific color depending on a text value in the connected datasource.

: So basically my question is: How do I use different colors in cells in the
: same column in a DBGrid ?

There was an article that covered this in the January 1998
issue of Delphi Informant.  For back issue ordering information
and free downloadable source code, go to
http://www.informant.com/delphi/

Colors in cells on DBgrid ?

Post by Pol Kell » Sun, 31 Dec 1899 09:00:00

Quote:> I have this app. where I would like for each row to fill out a cell with
> specific color depending on a text value in the connected datasource.

> So basically my question is: How do I use different colors in cells in
the
> same column in a DBGrid ?

This described to www.i-connect.ru/~tornado

Colors in cells on DBgrid ?

Post by Conrad Smit » Sun, 31 Dec 1899 09:00:00

Use RXTools, the DGBrid lets you do lots of stuff not so upfront
available with the normal dbGrid

Cheers
Conrad Smith