Enumerating Sybase Databases (Update to prev post)

Enumerating Sybase Databases (Update to prev post)

Post by Chris Simeon » Sat, 23 Sep 2000 04:00:00

Hi,

I have created login form in VB6 that contains two combo boxes. I load one
combo box with server names that I get from the Sybase SQL.INI file.

When the user selects a server I would like to enumerate the databases on
that server and display the list of databases in the second combo box.

Does anyone know how to enumerate Sybase databases within a specific server
using ADO? DAO? Is this even possible?

(F.Y.I. I am using Sybase ASE 11.9.2)

Thanks,
Chris Simeone