Deleting/Renaming/copying tables

Post by Todd Heik » Mon, 31 Aug 1998 04:00:00

docmd.deleteobject Takes forever while I sit around in a loop waiting for it
to happen.

Is there a better way to do table manipulation?
Like db.tabledefs.delete ?????

Thanks
Todd

1. Delete, Rename and Copy commands V.6 for Win

It doesn't seem possible to do del, ren or copy files in V.6 in a windows
machine without using DOS-shells. However, we are very eager to get rid of
all dos commands in our Win 3.11 environment for reliably reasons. Has
anyone found a way to do del, ren and copy WITHOUT dos-shells ???

2. New Install

3. rename or copying tables

4. ODBC connection error 126 via ASP

5. Copying and renaming paradox v5.0 Tables - help !!!

6. ASP via access and SQL

7. Rename Table After Copy SQL Server Object Task

8. Cascade Delete

9. Renaming and deleting DAO tables?

10. instead of delete trigger delete data from table using execute and temporary table for deleted

11. Delete/Copy Tables in MDB

12. DTS Copy, Delete, Empty tables?

13. Error renaming table file to a temp table table caused ingres to crash