MAKE BIG MONEY FAST. IT WORKS !!!

Post by Patrick Reni » Thu, 17 Oct 1996 04:00:00

 Taking 5 minutes to read what follows can change your life:

 I saw an article in an internet newsgroup telling me I could make $50,000
within a month for an investment of only $5.

 I thought it  was a huge joke. I spoke  to my wife, attorney and friends about
 it, and they all agreed it  was some kind
 of scam. I  can't stand scams, because  usually someone gets burned, and I
didn't want it to be me. Of course, I rejected
 the idea at  first. after a short period of  about two weeks, I thought: "I
have already  heard of such things.  But on
 the Internet ?!?!? ". I decided  that even if I had to throw 5$ into the fire,
I wouldn't  mind it that much, and gave it
 a try. After all I needed a LOT more than five dollars.

 Two weeks  later, I began  receiving money in  the mail!   I could not believe
it! Soon, hundreds,  and then thousands of
 dollars began to  roll in. Within 4 weeks, I  had received a total of $32,445!
 It came from everywhere in  the world. My
 bank account has changed its "-"  into a big "+" (++++)!!!,I bought myself a
car and things I wanted for a long long time
 for my wife and kids!

 If you follow the three steps  below, there is no reason why the  same
shouldn't  happen  to you!  This  is a  legitimate
 investment  opportunity. You  invest $5,  and you  receive a return on  your
investment.  So does the next  investor. THIS
 IS NOT ILLEGAL, NOT A CHAIN LETTER- IT IS PERFECTLY LEGITIMATE.
 If  you  are not  interested,  then  don't participate,  but please print this
article and pass  it on to someone who may
 be interested, so they can take advantage.

 The procedure is simple: 1) Write your name and address on 5 sheets of paper.
  Below that, write the  words, "Please add
 me to  your mailing  list." Fold  $1 note  or bank  draft or money order  in
each  piece of  paper and  mail them  to the
 following 5 addresses.:

 1. Olivier Arcadipane
    237 rue Francois Andre
    7390 Quaregnon BELGIUM

 2. Michael Freeman
    20 Wildara Ave
    West Pennant Hills
    N.S.W. Australia,
    Sydney 2125

 3. Andy N.
    202 1758 Central St. E
    Prince George, BC
    V2M 3C2   CANADA

 4. Jeremy Moon
    6808 Mapleleaf ct. #T-1
    Baltimore MD21209
    USA

 5. Patrick Renier
    Chemin de la Roche, 21
    5020 Malonne
    Belgium

 2) Now remove the top name from the list, and move the other four names up. In
other words,  #5 becomes #4 and so on. Put
 your name as the  fifth one on the list.   Use a simple text editor such as
Notepad,  in your "accessories" window (If
 you have  MS-Windows), or DOS editor.   In fact, any editor will do.

 3) Post  the article to at  least 200 newsgroups.  There are 17,000, so  it
shouldn't  be hard  to find  that many.   Try
 posting to as  many  newsgroups as you can,   and the bigger the newsgroup is,
 the more  people are to see your message!

 You  are now  in  the mail  order  investment business,  and should start
seeing returns within a week or two. Of course,
 the more newsgroups you post to, the greater your return is.
 If you  wish to remain anonymous,  you may use  a pseudonym, call yourself
"The Manager", "The Boss",  whatever but make
 sure your address is correct.

 Now, here is why the system works:

 -Of every  200 posts  I made, I  received 5  responses. Yes, only 5. You make
$5 for every 200 posts with your name at #5.

 -Each person who  sent you $1 now also  makes 200 additional postings with
your name at #4. i.e. 1000 postings. On average
 therefore, 50 people will send you  $1 with your name at #4. $50.

 -Your 50 new agents make 200 postings each with your name at #3 or  10,000
postings.  Average return  500 people  = $500.
 They make  200 postings  each with  your name  at #2=100,000 postings=5000
return at $1 each=$5000.

 -Finally, 5,000 people  make 200 postings with  your name at #1 and  you get a
return  of $50,000 before your  name drops
 off the list. AND THAT'S IF EVERYONE DOWN THE LINE MAKES 200 POSTINGS! Total
income in one cycle=$55,000.

 From time to  time, when you see your name  no longer on the list,  you  take
the  latest  posting  that appears  in  the
 newsgroups, and  send out another $5,  and put your  name at #5, and start
posting again. Remember,  200 postings is only
 a guideline. the more you post, the greater the return.

 Lets review why you should do this. THE ONLY COST IS $5, AND 5 STAMPS, AND 5
ENVELOPES.  Anyone can afford $5 for such an
 effortless investment with such SPECTACULAR RETURNS.

 Some people have said to me,  "what happens if the scheme is played out and no
one sends me any money?  "Big Deal, so you
 lose $5-but what are the chances of that happening ?? Do you Realize that
NOBODY cares for  the LEGAL chance  of winning
 such  a BIG  money as  50,000.00  $$$$ ????  and  all for  a microscopic
investment of five  separate dollars? just think
 of all  of the new  Internet users that  join the  net every day!!!

 There are  millions of internet  users, and millions  of new net surfers every
 month !!!  This is the  great plus of the
 Internet,  people all over the world can hear you and listen carefully if you
 talk reasonably.  Everyone  will take that
 chance !  I agree,  If  it wasn't the  Internet,  and  was a small circle  of
people,  the chance  wouldn't have  been so
 small.  the amount of money had to be 200 times bigger,  and the chances were
zero.  It wouldn't succeed.

 But here, on the Internet, it is a giant village,  where new thousands of
members join in every day ! you CAN'T lose !!!!

 Remember- read the instructions  carefully, and play fairly. That's the  only
way this will  work. Get a printout  so you
 can refer back to this article easily.

 Try to  keep a  list of  everyone that  sends you  money and always keep an
eye on the  postings to make sure everyone is
 playing fairly. You know where your name should be.

 REMEMBER-HONESTY IS  THE BEST  POLICY.  YOU  DO NOT  NEED TO CHEAT THIS  IDEA
TO  MAKE MONEY!!   BESIDES, NOT  PLAYING THE GAME  FAIRLY  IS ILLEGAL, SO LET'S
BE REASONABLE AND PLAY FAIRLY SO WE CAN ALL ENJOY THE INTERNET GOLD MINE.

 GOOD LUCK  FOR YOU ALL, And  remember, play fair and you'll win,  I don't want
to mention what might happen to those who
 won't.   AND  AGAIN,SEE  YOU NEXT  TIME  WITH SOMETHING  YOU WANTED FOR A LONG
TIME !!!