I created a data environment object. The program works great on the design
machine but on other machines I get a "type mismatch" error. I have
narrowed down the problem to wherever I use any code to access the data
environment. Please help.
1) Wrote a VC++ 6.0SP4 MTS, ADO Component.
2) Component inserts records into a SQL7 table:
bstrQuery = L"INSERT INTO table (col1, col2, col3, col4, col5, col6)
VALUES ('value1', 'value2', 'value3', 'value4', 'value5', 'value6')";
pConnection->Execute(bstrQuery, NULL, adExecuteNoRecords);
3) Used VB6SP4 to write a simple client to test the MTS component.
4) All records are added perfectly into the table.
5) However, at the end of the component function call, a Runtime Error 13:
Type Mismatch error occurs, and VB crashes with an exception error.
WHAT'S WRONG!! Please help!!
Thanks in advance,
4. Outer Join