Man oh Man - Need VB Help for Using Access Databases

Man oh Man - Need VB Help for Using Access Databases

Post by RIVI » Sun, 13 Sep 1998 04:00:00

Anyone with coding to use Databases from Access with VB for Excel - or anyone
with a copy  of VB 5 they want to unload - please elt me know at

I am writing a company program for POS and accounting...simple item...but need
to use Access for the Databse and Storage... please help.

Craig

1. You're the man, man !!!

Hi Steve.

I've watching you're answers in a Delphi newsgroup and realized you know D4
as deeply as I will never know it.

Well, I'm a begginer in D4 and trying to change from my ClipperSaurus-Rex to
D4. But, for me, D4 have some dark points I can't understand.

Is it possible I send you some of this points and you help me ?
If it's not, I'll not bother you anymore, I promiss.

Best regards
Giovanni

PS : Sorry about my terrible english, I'm Brazilian.

2. Using a variable for a tablename in a stored proc

3. french man looking for VB-DOS 1.0 professional edition

4. Oracle 8.x on Linux (SuSe 6.2)

5. Poor man's replication using WAL

6. Getting info from DSN - how?

7. ADDING A PAD TO AN EXISTING MENU USING MEN BUILDER

8. Web assistant

9. PICK project manager needed for Canadian PRO:MAN site

10. UK - One Man Band D3/SB+ Developer Needs Backup/Support Co-op

11. Programing and customization of PICK database in PRO:MAN