VB6/ADO com DB2(IBM RISC)

Post by Daniel Araujo de Castr » Wed, 04 Dec 2002 22:01:53

Good afternoon news!

Staff I am needing to raise real information of access even though the
data base DB2 (IBM) through ADO or the OLE of proper IBM. For that I
was looking at in the literature of IBM, everything functions
perfectly, more wanted to assure of some real case to me. In case that
somebody of news is working in this architecture would be possible to
the evaluation of the best Library to be used, Microsoft OLE DB
Provider will be DB2 or IBMDADB2 of IBM?

Since already I am thankful for the attention of all.

Daniel D. Castro

---

VB6/ADO com DB2(IBM RISC)