finding table names with ADO

Post by Joe » Mon, 09 Nov 1998 04:00:00

I need to return all the tables in an access database using ADO
this seems as though it should be a simple procedure.

Thanks in advance

1. Stored Procedure/Table Not Found/Variable table names

I know I may not be the brightest geek on the planet and this
might be a fairly kludgy way to get this to happen, yet
this certainly seems like it should work.

Anybody have any ideas why I get 2706 errors instead
of updated statistics?

John Bell

CREATE PROCEDURE jfb_updt_stat_all
AS

DECLARE c_tables CURSOR For
 SELECT U.name ,T.name
 FROM sysobjects T ,sysusers U
 WHERE T.type = 'u'
 AND U.uid = T.uid
 and T.name like 'r%'

OPEN c_tables

begin

 UPDATE STATISTICS ws_to_update

end

CLOSE c_tables

2. Outputting text file showing new record(s)

3. Enumerate table and query names in ADO excluding system tables

4. Set Escape Off

5. ADO Find- Use Variable Names?

6. Personal Oracle7.3.2.1.1 has password on INTERNAL account.

7. How to find table names ?

8. LoginAs failure-BusinessObjects

9. Finding table names

10. Finding instances of Field Name in all tables

11. How do you find a table name ?

12. Finding Tables with identical column names in SQL Srvr 2K

13. Finding Column Names in Multiple Tables