Need Source Code With Barcoding

Post by Jose » Sun, 31 Dec 1899 09:00:00

I need source code for barcoding in Delphi, anyone can help me ??

Need Source Code With Barcoding

Post by Thomas Lu » Sun, 31 Dec 1899 09:00:00

I do not have source code for bar coding however the company that I
work for sells a set of bar code DLLs for producing extremely high
quality bar codes from other Windows programs. Our DLLs output a
Windows Metafile graphic which is completely device independent and
will print perfectly on any printer.
If you like, you can download a demo version of the DLLs from our web
site at http://www.taltech.com
Unfortunately we do not have sample code for Delphi however we do
provide code for VB and C++

Quote:>I need source code for barcoding in Delphi, anyone can help me ??