Shapes shapes shapes

Post by Pauldg19 » Sun, 28 Mar 1999 04:00:00

how do i create a shape (circle) at run time?

1. SHAPE in SHAPE problem........

Hello...

I have this shape:

shape{select id,katid,pid from prod_kat where katid="&katid&"}
append((shape{select id,pid,picid from pics}
append({select id,filename from bildbank} as myfile relate picid to id))
relate pid to id)

the first has nothing to do with the last line, but how do I get the
value from "myfile" and remove the last one, "relate pid to id"?

it doesn't work if it ends with )))   .......( I need to get the
filename)

Please help!
/Lasse

2. VB and MS Access hierarchies -- Help!!

3. Shape: Shaping already existing recordset

4. Openlink ODBC locking

5. SHAPE in SHAPE problem...

6. DBgrid Help

7. A SHAPE within a SHAPE?

8. Conneting ADO to a JDBC driver?

9. VB6 Question re: Data Shaping relations and Shape query

10. Combining Shape Append & Shape Compute

11. Data Shaping: how do I requery a re-shaped recordset?

12. Using SHAPE Command in Stored Procedure

13. Data Shapes anyone???