Writing File New, Save, Open code for D1 Database form

Writing File New, Save, Open code for D1 Database form

Post by MINDWREC » Sun, 31 Dec 1899 09:00:00

I'm still learning D1, can someone please write a File New, Open, Save,
Save
As, for D1 Databsae form that I made using the database form expert and
the
customer table with 4(four) memo fields added.   Thank You in advance for
your help.

1. Open As or Save As an Access Database file under a new name

I'm a new user an would appreciate it if anyone could help me figure out
how to use an existing access database as template for multi uses.  I can
open the db use it in the application and have it updated.  I would like to
do is open an existing db add data to it and have it saved under a new name
each time it used. (new name ex.: dbName & Time)

Thanks,
Dave
E-mail Address

2. Oracle JDBC Driver bug with ResultSetMetaData

3. Saving file to disk while form still open ?

4. JDBC Class 3 driver for free

5. A97 code to open form at new record--I KNOW OUT THERE-Allen Browne

6. SQL Function

7. D1 write Excel files

8. Job Ownership to a global group or to a database role

9. VB4,opening database w/o write access to file

10. VB4,opening database w/o write access to file ....SOLUTION

11. VB4,opening database w/o write access to file

12. Opening new forms from form in Access

13. Saving forms in database in Forms 4.5