DataGrid update question

Post by YA » Mon, 25 Sep 2000 04:00:00

I am using DataEnvironment, ADO, SQL Server, DataGrid.
I have created a command (CmdTravel) that have a parameter.
How do I update the grid with new parameter to the command?
This code does not work.
set TravelGrid.DataSource = DataEnvironment1
TRavelGrid.DataMember = CmdTravel "1111"
TRavelGrid.ReBind
TRavelGrid.Refresh

Can someone help?
Thanks

1. DataGrid update question

I am using DataEnvironment, ADO, SQL Server, DataGrid.
I have created a command (CmdTravel) that have a parameter.
How do I update the grid with new parameter to the command?
This code does not work.
set TravelGrid.DataSource = DataEnvironment1
TRavelGrid.DataMember = CmdTravel "1111"
TRavelGrid.ReBind
TRavelGrid.Refresh

Can someone help?
Thanks

2. RDO Query on system tables doesn't work with sql 7

3. DataGrid Update Question

4. Free Certification PREP Tests

5. Updating datagrid with requery, datagrid goes to top

6. New Web Site

7. Cached Updates QUESTION: Sorting table of updated and non-updated records

8. Data combo updating a datagrid.

9. Updating a DataGrid Cell value

10. ADO, DataGrids, Update and Users

11. Update field in datagrid by clicking on record

12. DataGrid force update or select row (VB6)