(ICQ) Need Help Porting a C++ DLL inteface to Delphi

(ICQ) Need Help Porting a C++ DLL inteface to Delphi

Post by Mark Kuhnk » Sun, 31 Dec 1899 09:00:00

Anyone care to help.
the code will be freeware.
I am just not up on my conversions these days.
The API is the ICQ API, written in C++

--
Mark Kuhnke
MKA Computing

(ICQ) Need Help Porting a C++ DLL inteface to Delphi

Post by Soeren Berg Glasiu » Sun, 31 Dec 1899 09:00:00

Have you checked with the JEDI project? http://www.jedi.org. They do
translations of many API's from C++ to Delphi

/S?ren

--
Med venlig hilsen / Yours sincerely,

S?ren Berg Glasius

PS. Note that my e-mail address has changed.
    Please update your address book if necessary.
*------------------------------------------------
| Terma Elektronik Italia
| Via Milano 9
| I-21023 Besozzo, Italy
|
| Phone: +39 (0) 332 773 983
| Fax:   +39 (0) 332 773 981
*------------------------------------------------
I haven't lost my mind,
   It's backed up on tape somewhere.

(ICQ) Need Help Porting a C++ DLL inteface to Delphi

Post by Mark Kuhnk » Sun, 31 Dec 1899 09:00:00

This link takes me to the Maui Gateway.
dont think that this link is correct.

--
Mark Kuhnke
MKA Computing

--

*------------------------------------------------
I haven't lost my mind,
   It's backed up on tape somewhere.

(ICQ) Need Help Porting a C++ DLL inteface to Delphi

Post by Rudy Velthui » Sun, 31 Dec 1899 09:00:00

Mark Kuhnke schrieb in Nachricht

Quote:>This link takes me to the Maui Gateway.
>dont think that this link is correct.

The link might be offline. But you could try the link in my sig.

--
Rudy Velthuis

. Gladbeck, NRW Germany
. E-Mail: rvelthuis at cww dot de
. Join the JEDI Project: www.delphi-jedi.org

(ICQ) Need Help Porting a C++ DLL inteface to Delphi

Post by Marcel Popesc » Sun, 31 Dec 1899 09:00:00

The correct link is www.delphi-jedi.org

Mark

>This link takes me to the Maui Gateway.
>dont think that this link is correct.

(ICQ) Need Help Porting a C++ DLL inteface to Delphi

Post by Rudy Velthui » Sun, 31 Dec 1899 09:00:00

Quote:>The correct link is www.delphi-jedi.org

That is correct, and I already used that in my signature. This name is
on hold by InterNic at the moment, because there were some problems
with the payment. The sum should be paid by now and the url should be
valid in a few days again (I'm just one of the volunteers, I'm not one
of the people from purescience.com or the JEDI organization).

--
Rudy Velthuis

. Gladbeck, NRW Germany
. E-Mail: rvelthuis at cww dot de
. Join the JEDI Project: www.delphi-jedi.org

(ICQ) Need Help Porting a C++ DLL inteface to Delphi

Post by Rudy Velthui » Sun, 31 Dec 1899 09:00:00

>>The correct link is www.delphi-jedi.org

>That is correct, and I already used that in my signature. This name
is
>on hold by InterNic at the moment, because there were some problems
>with the payment. The sum should be paid by now and the url should be
>valid in a few days again (I'm just one of the volunteers, I'm not
one
>of the people from purescience.com or the JEDI organization).

Well, the url is back again by now (at least here in Germany, April 2)

--
Rudy Velthuis

. Gladbeck, NRW Germany
. E-Mail: rvelthuis at cww dot de
. Join the JEDI Project: www.delphi-jedi.org

1. Gurus needed: Delphi (16 bit) DLL that loads DLL query

Just a quick question regarding DLL loading under Delphi - has anyone
had any experience (good or bad) loading DLLs which themselves load
DLLs?

I have just such a beastie, and it loads 2 support DLLs when it comes
in. Trying to use it under Delphi with either static linking, or pulling
it in with LoadLibrary gives 'Error 2, File Not Found' errors. In the
case of static linking, the program does not get anywhere near running -
Program Manager says it cannot find one of its components.

In desperation, I duplicated the key bit that loads the DLL in VB and it
loads the DLL (and all its baggage) with a depressing eagerness.

The DLL and its friends are all 16 bit, and I am using Delphi 16 bit
which shipped on the Delphi 2.0 CD - all running (for this project)
under Windows 3.1 (though 95 to follow - no 32 bit DLLs available)...

Curiously - if I nuke one of the support DLLs, then the VB version tells
me which DLL it cannot find; Delphi gives no clue.

Thanks for any and all ideas,

Doug.

2. Profiler Security

3. Integrating c++ .dll's : Non-C'er needs help

4. Recommendations for ODBC drivers?

5. Help on porting application to DLL

6. SQL7.0 & IExplorer

7. Calling a Delphi DLL from Visual C++

8. Printer Driver Setup(PDSETUP) problems - HELP!!!!!

9. DELPHI : Calling a DLL written in Borland C++

10. Porting from Delphi 2 to Delphi 3

11. Help with Paradox/Delphi, I'm porting from Access/VB

12. GPFs in modules dao2016.dll and dao2516.dll - help needed