Unspecified Error

Post by Bertolin » Wed, 22 Jan 2003 22:37:04

Hello,

I get a Unspecified Error when I'm running a batch
process. This program use COM+ components that this
components insert data in Oracle Database version 8.0.5
through ADO using OLEDB Provider.
It happens always in same statement.
Anyone have idea about this error?

Thanks

Reinaldo Bertolini Junior

1. -2147467259 Unspecified Error - Insert Date field Error

Dear all,

I am having problems when adding a record to the local database on my Pocket
PC.

 I receive the error -2147467259 Unspecfied Error when I run my app on the
Pocket PC but through emulation the Insert command works fine
Datbase table structure:

tbljob

jobid            int PK NOT Null
rateid           int  NOT Null
driverid        int  NOT Null
clubid          int   Null Allowed
submitted    int    Null Allowed

Code:
strSQL = "INSERT INTO tblJob (jobid,rateid,driverid,clubid,submitted) VALUES
(" & CLng(lngJobID) & "," & lngRateID & "," & CLng(frmMain.txtEntry.Text) &
"," & glngClubID & ",'" & Now & "')"

     Err.Clear
     gcnnmTicket.Errors.Clear
     gcnnmTicket.Execute (strSQL) <-ERROR OCCURRS HERE

Has anyone have any ideas or have come across this problem and solved,
Greatly apprecicated if someone could get back to me on this.
Regards

2. Unicode Compression - How do you set it?

3. DTS error: unspecified error

4. list of stored procedures...got it nevermind

5. Query Designer encountered a Query error: Unspecified error,

6. Keyboard shortcut for DBnavigator

7. - Query Designer encountered a Query error: Unspecified error

8. Data Warehousing in Denver, Colorado

9. Query designer encountered a Query Error: Unspecified Error

10. Error: Unspecified error

11. Query Designer encountered a Query error: Unspecified error

12. Query error:unspecified error

13. DTS Error - Unspecified error