Please help: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: interbase.interclient.Driver

Please help: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: interbase.interclient.Driver

Post by Casper Ban » Fri, 26 Jan 2001 03:33:32

All of a sudden, I can't connect to the JDBC driver anymore and use my Java
applications... I don't know what I could've done to have this error,
because the driver is indeed installed and yet no of my "old" applications
work anymore. What could it possible be and how can I fix this problem?

Failed to load JDBC/ODBC driver.
java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: interbase.interclient.Driver

Thanks in advance,
Casper

1. java.lang.ClassNotFoundException : oracle.jdbc.driver.OracleDriver

I am running Java Web Server 2.1 with the right .jar files in the /lib path
and the classes111.zip file in the /classes path (the servlet has been added
correctly). I have developed a servlet in Jdeveloper, running it in
JDeveloper works perfectly. Running it in JWS throws the
"java.lang.ClassNotFoundException : oracle.jdbc.driver.OracleDriver"
exception
Does anyone know a solution ?

Thanks in advance,

Mark Koorevaar

2. Help with Visual Basic and MySQL

3. Using Partial Data from a field

4. java.lang.ClassNotFoundException:com.microsoft.jdbc.sqlserver.SQLServerDriver

5. Help with Update Statement

6. java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: com.microsoft.jdbc.sqlserver.SQLServerDriver

7. Linked server with sybase

8. java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: JdbcTest

9. java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: sun.jdbc.JdbcOdbcDriver

10. java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: sun.jdbc.odbc.JdbcOdbcDriver

11. Error loading UDR class: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException