Sample code for DBGrid in Unbound mode

Post by Juli » Fri, 26 Sep 1997 04:00:00

Can anyone help me out with some sample code for using the DBGrid in VB
4 in Unbound mode with an RDO datasource.
I have managed to get the grid to read in data from the RDO resultset
successfully but I am having problems with the
UnboundGetRelativeBookmark code, which is used when an update has been
made in the grid and the control is moved from one cell to another.  The
database updates correctly but I'm trying to adapt some sample code that
came with the Apex Standard DBGrid control but this was using data in an
array to populate the grid.
Any samples or suggestions would be very much appreciated.
Julia

Sample code for DBGrid in Unbound mode

Post by Richard K Che » Fri, 26 Sep 1997 04:00:00

On Thu, 25 Sep 1997 10:45:03 +0100, Julia

>Can anyone help me out with some sample code for using the DBGrid in VB
>4 in Unbound mode with an RDO datasource.
>I have managed to get the grid to read in data from the RDO resultset
>successfully but I am having problems with the
>UnboundGetRelativeBookmark code, which is used when an update has been
>made in the grid and the control is moved from one cell to another.  The
>database updates correctly but I'm trying to adapt some sample code that
>came with the Apex Standard DBGrid control but this was using data in an
>array to populate the grid.
>Any samples or suggestions would be very much appreciated.
>Julia

A couple of good references are the Apex home page, which has some
good help files and FAQ's.  The URL is
http://www.apexsc.com/index.html

Also, you can look at the Apex news server.  Point your newgroup
software to vger.apexsc.com.

Hope this helps.
-------------------
Richard K Cheng

1. Sample code for DBGrid in Unbound mode

Can anyone help me out with some sample code for using the DBGrid in VB
4 in Unbound mode with an RDO datasource.
I have managed to get the grid to read in data from the RDO resultset
successfully but I am having problems with the
UnboundGetRelativeBookmark code, which is used when an update has been
made in the grid and the control is moved from one cell to another.  The
database updates correctly but I'm trying to adapt some sample code that
came with the Apex Standard DBGrid control but this was using data in an
array to populate the grid.
Any samples or suggestions would be very much appreciated.
Julia

2. BUILD YOUR OWN C`A.B,L,E B,O`X...FREE C`A.B,L.E`.... 9973

3. unbound DBGrid sample code

4. ODBC on Unix ?

5. Dbgrid Unbound - Sample

6. FoxPro/Mac 2.6 distribution kit info?

7. (Q) Visual C++ DAO Help DBGrid Unbound Mode

8. BDE initialization error. Cannot merge idapi file.

9. True DBGrid Pro - Unbound Column in Bound Mode

10. DBgrid - Unbound Mode Problem - Urgent!!

11. How to fill a dbgrid (unbound mode) ?

12. VB4, using DBGrid in unbound mode

13. Need help with DBGrid in unbound mode