Need help with Sheridan 3D controls

Post by TCB » Thu, 11 Jun 1998 04:00:00

I have installed vb5 and am trying to use the sheridan 3D
activeX controls that come with it, but when I try to place one
of the controls on a form a message comes up saying that
I do not have a license to use this control either re-install the
control or contact vendor. What the hay! this is a purchased
program. Can someone help please.

Need help with Sheridan 3D controls

Post by Andrew Hinchcliff » Sat, 13 Jun 1998 04:00:00

On the VB CD in the TOOLS\CONTROLS directory run the Vbctrls.reg file.

This gives you the Licences into your registry. If you have installed SP2/3
then you need to get the Controls fix VBCMPFIX.EXE from the MS site.

Andy H

>I have installed vb5 and am trying to use the sheridan 3D
>activeX controls that come with it, but when I try to place one
>of the controls on a form a message comes up saying that
>I do not have a license to use this control either re-install the
>control or contact vendor. What the hay! this is a purchased
>program. Can someone help please.

1. Need help with VB5 Sheridan 3D controls

I have installed vb5 and am trying to use the sheridan 3D
activeX controls that come with it, but when I try to place one
of the controls on a form a message comes up saying that
I do not have a license to use this control either re-install the
control or contact vendor. What the hay! this is a purchased
program. Can someone help please.

2. Recreate DBF Index

3. Problems with "Sheridan 3D Controls"/ Threed32.ocx in VB5

4. Good DBA Book

5. How to use Sheridan 3D Control in VB5?

6. Updating Access 2000 records

7. Sheridan 3D objects

8. available storage

9. Sheridan 3D in WinNT?

10. Videosoft VS-OCX and Sheridan 3d Button

11. Need Help w/Sheridan DataGrid

12. 3D Wavelets and objects similarity measure!HELP NEEDED!!

13. using a sheridan dropdown in sheridan grid